Are Hearing Aids Covered by Your Insurance?
Because every insurance company sells different packages, riders, and supplemental coverages, trying to figure out what is covered by your policy and the level of benefits to expect is confusing.
If you’re frustrated, we certainly don’t blame you, and you’re definitely not alone.
Finding the answers to questions about your insurance coverage is usually very time-consuming and aggravating while you try to work out the fine print.
However, we’re concerned that you might put off getting the hearing care you need because you’re confused and frustrated about your insurance coverage.
To ensure that those who need it receive the hearing care they deserve, Audiology and Hearing Aid Associates has an insurance specialist on our team.
Besides having the knowledge, expertise, and experience necessary to navigate the ins and outs of policies, our insurance specialist and our clinic partner with major insurance companies, like:
Check Your Benefits
Our partnerships make it easy for us to find answers to your questions and ensure that you receive all the benefits to which you are entitled.
9 Questions You Need to Ask to Determine Whether Hearing Aids Are Covered by Your Insurance
- Does my insurance provide benefits to cover hearing aids?
- If so, what does it cover and how much will I receive?
- Do I have to meet a deductible and/or out-of-pocket amount before benefits kick in, and, if so, how much?
- How often will my policy cover replacement hearing aids or how often does it renew?
- Can I see the audiologist I choose, or am I limited to in-network practices/providers?
- Does my preferred clinic or audiologist accept my insurance?
- Am I covered for diagnostic hearing evaluations?
- Does my policy require a referral from a primary care physician?
- Can I get the hearing aids I like, or am I restricted to a generic brand/type?
Let Our Insurance Specialist Check Your Insurance Coverage
If you’re not sure what your insurance policy covers in relation to hearing care and/or hearing aids, you might continue to put off getting the help you need.
Because Audiology and Hearing Aid Associates know that better hearing will improve your quality of life, we do all that we can to make sure you get the financial assistance necessary to get the hearing device you need.
Contact our insurance specialist in order to contact your insurance company on your behalf. Just submit the adjacent form, and we’ll get back to you with what they learn, as well as help you schedule a hearing appointment.
You May Also Be Interested In
It would be fair to say that everybody, at some point, has taken their hearing for granted. On occasion, who has been guilty of listening to their music too loud?
As an insurance expert, I meet many people, families, individuals, and people from all walks of life. And regardless of what stage they’re at within their life…
All patients, regardless of financial circumstances, face the same fears, fear for their family’s health, fear for the security of their insurance cover, and fear that their