Current masking requirements: As of March 13th, 2022, the state of Oregon will lift the mask mandate for public spaces. As a healthcare facility, we will continue to require masking to keep our vulnerable population safe. Forgot your mask? No problem! We have you covered. We have a wide selection of high-quality N-95, KN95, and fabric masks that will be distributed at no additional cost.
My team and I have several contingency plans ready to go into place to ensure the safety of our employees, patients, and their families during the ongoing pandemic.
What To Expect When You Visit Us
- We continue to ask visitors to call or ring the doorbell upon their arrival.
- We screen all visitors with a health survey and temperature checks.
- We may be temporarily closing our porch waiting area.
- If cases in our area continue to spike, we may reroute non-vaccinated patients to safe distance visits. This may include drive-in appointments, drop-off clean and checks, or telehealth sessions.
- We continue to encourage all patients, regardless of vaccination status, to reschedule in-person visits if they or someone they have had close contact with has any contagious illness.
Your Safety Is Our Top Priority
Since the beginning of the COVID-19 breakout, we have revolutionized how we care for our patients by developing a range of remote services to keep you safe.
We believe at this stage of the crisis, we are more than prepared to deal with anything that comes our way – but please know, among it all, your safety and well-being are paramount to us.
Thank you for understanding and continuing to support us through this challenging time.
If you or a loved one has any concerns regarding an upcoming appointment, please don’t hesitate to call us at (541) 612-7555.