With 55% of the Oregon population now vaccinated, we’re feeling more hopeful than ever – but the fight against COVID-19 is not over yet.
With the new Delta variant causing a rise in new cases, we must continue making the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
Current masking requirements: All guests are asked to wear their masks into the office. Once we have verified the current vaccination status, guests may proceed with removing their masks for the duration of their visit with us.
With the likelihood of a rise in new cases, my team and I have several contingency plans ready to go into place to ensure the safety of our employees, patients, and their families.
What To Expect When You Visit Us
- We continue to ask visitors to call or ring the doorbell upon their arrival.
- We screen all visitors with a health survey and temperature checks.
- We may soon be returning to full masking for all visitors regardless of vaccination status.
- We may be temporarily closing our porch waiting area.
- If cases in our area continue to spike, we may reroute non-vaccinated patients to safe distance visits. This may include drive-in appointments, drop-off clean and checks, or telehealth sessions.
- We continue to encourage all patients, regardless of vaccination status, to reschedule in-person visits if they or someone they have had close contact with has any contagious illness.
Your Safety Is Our Top Priority
Since the beginning of the COVID-19 breakout, we have revolutionized how we care for our patients by developing a range of remote services to keep you safe.
We believe at this stage of the crisis, we are more than prepared to deal with anything that comes our way – but please know, among it all, your safety and well-being are paramount to us.
Thank you for understanding and continuing to support us through this challenging time.
If you or a loved one has any concerns regarding an upcoming appointment, please don’t hesitate to call us at (541) 612-7555.